Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fire Hydrants Galore

Today was the Killer Fire Hydrant workout.  Oh my gosh - I can't believe how sore I am tonight.  After literally hundreds of fire hydrants and donkey kicks I am not sure when I will be able to walk up my stairs with out being in pain.  It was a great work out and even though I am sore and tired - I am feeling good.  It is amazing to me that after 3 days of boot camp I can already tell there is a shift in my attitude.  I have such a better perspective about myself and about life when I am taking the time each day to work out, eat right, and get enough sleep (which I am still not doing).

Doing boot camp with a 2 1/2 year old and a brand new 2 month old baby has been a juggling act.  My husband Jarrett (who has also survived boot camp) has been Amazing!  He is up with the baby when I leave in the morning and getting our little guy breakfast when I come home from boot camp.

Tomorrow is an off day from Boot Camp but I am headed to the studio for an interval workout at 6am.  A dry mat will be nice since the fields have been wet and the air is humid and filled with bugs.


No comments: