Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2nd day of bootcamp

I made it through the second day of boot camp.  When I walked in the door my 2 1/2 year old commented on how messy I was.  He asked if I spent the morning rolling around in the mud? 

Starting out with 45 push-ups, being out of breath after the warm up, running up dew covered hills - forwards and backwards, sweat dripping into my eyes, these are a few of my favorite moments from my second day back... 

On another note I am drinking so much water I feel like I'm pregnant again - Feeling like I need to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes

The soreness is kicking in and my normal activities of walking up and down the stairs and lifting a 2 month old baby are much harder today than they were on Sunday... BUT I'm glad they are hard because it reminds me that I am doing something that will make a huge difference.  
I can do this, I CAN DO THIS!

No comments: